Go Primal Omega 3
- 45 days supply / 90 capsules
- 2000 mg fish oil
- Highest dose MSC fish oil with min. 400/300 mg EPA/DHA per capsule
- Only sustainably wild caught small fish from clear arctic sea (Alaskan pollock)
- MSC certification for sustainability
- Natural triglycerides formula
- High quality, strictly tested for quality: GOED / FOS (Friends of the sea) / MSC
What is GoPrimal 03?
Fish oil is the best natural source for the Omega 3 – fatty acids EPA and DHA, a daily intake provides a large number of benefits for the human body. GoPrimal O3 capsules consist of pure, concentrated fish oil, sourced exclusively from responsibly caught wild Alaskan pollock.
Intense exercise leads to inflammation and muscle fatigue. Omega3 helps to fight inflammation and speeds up your recovery.
The most important ingredients in fish oil are EPA and DHA, which have a variety of benefits for the human body.
- Omega 3 fatty acids reduce levels of cholesterol and triglycerides, lower blood pressure and act as blood thinning agents
- Omega 3 fatty acids reduce inflammation
- Omega 3 fatty acids have preventive effects against cardiovascular disease, arthritis, rheumatism and inflammatory intestinal diseases.
Many studies have proven that a daily intake of at least 250 mg EPA/DHA has a positive effect on the cardiovascular system, brain function and vision.