CORONAVIRUS UPDATE | 26 MARCH 2020
For important information and updates regarding COVID-19 please visit the South African resource portal:
Rebel Elite Fitness is 100% in support of the plans put into action by President Ramaphosa to flatten the COVID-19 curve in South Africa. We are committed to playing our part.
We have implemented our plan to enable all key staff to work from home. You will still be able to register a retail account, manage your account, place orders online and contact us via email ONLY. We will arrange delivery of your order as soon as the lockdown ends. Our sales support team will be able to respond to inquiries during the lockdown period, but we won’t be able to process any returns or exchanges during this time.
Our office, retail store and warehouse will be closed from Thursday evening (26 Mar 2020), and we will not be delivering any orders after that. This is in compliance with the nationwide shutdown.
We join in with others to please observe the measures implemented in our country. This not only protects us and our families – it also protects all our people and gives us the best chance to beat this challenge.
If you have any concerns or would like to contact us, please visit our HELP CENTER or contact us.
The REBEL Elite Fitness Team
CORONAVIRUS UPDATE | 18 MARCH 2020
Important information and updates regarding COVID-19
As South Africans we’ve faced many challenges over the last few decades and Coronavirus (COVID-19) is no different. It requires resilience, patience, cooperation and collaboration. As a company that is supported by a diverse team, we’re all working hard to keep one another safe at the office and ensure that our families, communities and you as customers are safe too. It is vitally important that each one of us takes this responsibility seriously.
We are keeping tabs on current developments with regards to the spread of Coronavirus and taking action steps to inform and educate those around us about the situation. We are also working to minimise any health risks and avoid the hysteria and fear that is being seen all around the World. We are following the government guidelines regarding hygiene and personal precautions.
How we are taking action:
- Our employees have been made aware of the seriousness of the virus and the need to adapt their current lifestyles both in the workplace and at home.
- Our hygiene protocol has been placed at high traffic areas around the office to reinforce the importance of good hygiene and the need to wash hands often and to stay vigilant.
- Employees who feel sick or who come into contact with someone that may have placed them at risk of contracting the virus should stay home, self-isolate, and seek the advice of their doctor before visiting and to be tested for infection.
- Our sick leave policy makes provision to accommodate any staff member that requires leave.
- Our management team will continue to monitor the situation globally and locally so that we can adapt and continue to deliver the service you have come to expect, without disruption.
Our employees and customers form the foundation for our business, and we look forward to continuing to support them and you through this challenging time.
We may add information to this page over the coming weeks and months.
If you have any concerns or would like to contact us, please email [email protected] or call us on +27 11 450 3167.
The REBEL Elite Fitness Team